Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Post One

I'm sure people all over the world will come here looking for my words of wisdom. This blog will change more lives than Dana Glover's "Thinking it Over". I've never been a talented writer so I'm not really sure what I hope to accomplish with this blog other than have my thoughts on life, issues sports whatever out here on the web. I also hope to score some swag so if you are in a position to give anything away I will appreciate it. I also answer questions on consumer issues so if you are having trouble with a company I will attempt to assist. I am not a financial counselor but I do know a few tricks to help if you are in a bad situation so I will be open to helping in that capacity as well. This has been a choppy uninteresting post but let's hope to improve next time.

Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment