Oh the things I would do if I was chosen to have my life in HD. Panasonic is currently looking for interesting people to blog about how great their products are. http://www.livinginhd.com/hd/app/registerForm.htm If chosen those lucky (and interesting) individuals will receive
PRODUCT: Six (6) Panasonic Product Suites:
The Grand Prize consists of winner’s choice of [1] one Display Package
(choose one from Option A - or Option B - described below), and [2] one
Video/Camera Package (Choose one from Option C or Option D
described below)
[1] Choose one of the following:
Display Package – Option A (MSRP $12,858.55)
54” HD Plasma TV, Blu- Ray Player, Portable Blu-Ray Player, Receiver,
Speakers, Laptop and accessories.
Display Package – Option B (MSRP - $11,561.30)
50” Plasma TV, 32” LCD TV, Blu-Ray Home Theater Systems, Portable
Blu-Ray Player, Toughbook Laptop and accessories.
And,
[2] Choose one of the following:
Video/Camera package – Option C includes: (MSRP – 2,598.90)
A HD Camcorder, SLR Camera, and digital camera; or,
Video/Camera package – Option D includes: (MSRP - $2,499.85)
A SLR Camera, Digital Camera, and HD Camcorder.
I would love to get option B so we can have HD tvs all over the place. If I am selected I will go "Office Space" on one of my old tvs and post the video.
I encourage all my loyal readers (not that I have any yet) to log on and apply to live life in HD. This seems like living the life of a beer commercial when I read it. For me HD living means that I will be trying new things seeing new places. I plan to use the HD camcorder to record all the amazing moments of my new daughter's life and to see new amazing places in America and blog them. I currently live 5 minutes from my job and need to get out and live life. Once a month I will try to see either something historical or scenic even if that means taking a picture next to the huge rollerskate on US 17 in Fauqier County, Virginia or going to DC, Niagara Falls or less known attractions.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment